Saturday, May 16, 2015

Personal Challenge Fussy Cut Blocks



I am doing a personal challenge with a friend.
We each choose a theme and make 2 blocks of both themes.
Then I get to choose one of each from her set and she chooses one of each from my set.
These are my rounds so far.


Round 1: Music and Monkeys
(She chose the 2 on the Right.)
These are her blocks. 
I chose the 2 on the Right.



Round 2: Bicycles and Pirates
(She chose the 2 on the Bottom.)

These are her blocks. 
I chose the 2 on the Left.




Round 3: Bunnies and Bumblebees
(She chose the Bottom 2.)
I haven't seen her blocks yet for this round.


Round 4: Dinosaurs and Dragonflies
(She hasn't chosen yet...)


My next theme is Happiness. 
I know I'm getting way ahead but that's just me. :)

Linking up with Finish it Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.



2 comments:

  1. What a great thing to do with your friend - those blocks look so sweet and I like the fussy cut idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! All of the blocks are super cute!

    ReplyDelete