Tuesday, October 22, 2019

American Patchwork & Quilting Quilt-Along

American Patchwork & Quilting magazine had a quilt along in the spring of 2019. Since I had so many little leftover fabrics from the Radiance quilt I decided to play along. The pattern was in the magazine and I bought it at the store practically the day it hit the shelves.
I had a tray with light units and colorful units.

Then we sewed the units into blocks. This is 6 blocks on the design wall.

Adding more blocks the pattern begins to emerge.

Of course I hid a gecko!!

Auditioning border fabrics.

This quilt was one of my all time favorites to put together!!

Sasha approves.

It's on our guest bed. Look for it if you come to visit us.

3 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful finish on this one love the color contrast...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live that you used pastels for the background instead of white or beige

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened to see this quilt and I love it. I just happened to have the magazine with the pattern in it, so now I see a new quilt in my future. Hope my turns out as nice as yours.Thanks. Meri

    ReplyDelete