Friday, May 22, 2015

More Fussy Square People

The current round for the Fussy Square Block Swap is people. I have been collecting people fabric for maybe 15 years or more. So I decided to make a second set of People. A set is 12 blocks and they can all be the same or all different or any combination. I pulled out 2 different fabrics and made 6 each.
These are cheerleaders. Go quilters go!


These dark skinned beauties have always been a favorite.


My +1 to go with this set of people is this kangaroo block.
The center and outer corners are from the same piece of fabric.
I like the busy aboriginal fabrics. I like all the swirls and dots.

Linking up to my favorite Finish It Friday blog at Crazy Mom Quilts. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your people blocks but that kangaroo one takes the biscuit and jumps into first place :)

    ReplyDelete