Friday, July 31, 2015

Row By Row 2015--the Second Batch of Rows

This is the second group of rows for my 2015 Row By Row quilt so far.
The wine row will go on the front of the quilt with the first 8 rows.
All the rest of these rows kits were obtained thru friends and family.
So, these will be the back side of the row by row quilt.



Sew Original in Winston-Salem, NC
I love the wine glass on the license plate!



Purple Frog Quilt Shop in Jefferson, OR
I swapped for this hilarious row. Thanks Kathleen W! 



Scruffy Quilts in San Mateo, CA
I just love these geckos. Thanks Jan R!



The Sewing Studio, Inc. in Martinsville, VA
These fish will have button eyes after the quilting. Thanks Teresa F!



Sharkys Vac N Sew in Wildwood, FL
This shark is adorable and oh look it swallowed a RI license plate! Thanks Suzanne B!



Gone Quiltin, LLC in Bandera, TX
The contrast and colors in this row are wonderful. Thanks Laura C!


Quilter's Paradise in Mt Pleasant, IA
What can I say about these silly frogs? THANKS Karen R!!!!

To make an even 18 rows I've got 3 more kits coming.
Earl and Katie are bringing me a kit from their honeymoon on Maui!!
Aloha!








1 comment:

  1. Wow some of these rows are so cute! Love the leaping frogs.

    ReplyDelete