Friday, January 6, 2017

Mini Mini Mystery Quilt

This year while making units for Bonnie Hunter's 2016 Mystery Quilt En Provence I made some half size units. I also changed her colors--purple, pink, lavender and yellow to beach colors--brown, blue, light blue and tan. I kept green and neutrals though. On New Year's Day she posted the final clue and the reveal of how to assemble all the units into an awesome quilt. To see how my large quilt will look I put the mini together.
These units will finish at 1.5" in the mini quilt.

This is part of my full size mystery quilt on the design wall.

I think the bed quilt will be very nice!

I moved some of the units around to fit them in. This design is changed from the En Provence layout but it keeps the same feeling.


I love looking out my window while sewing. 
Today there was a herd of deer passing through.

My Mini Mini Mystery quilt is 15" x 15".
My favorite Gecko smiles from the center.


Finish it Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.

5 comments:

  1. Is that a frog in the middle? Whatever it is, I love it!
    Cheers,
    Sylvia at Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Gecko--I included Big Bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini version is really sweet. And the full-size version is going to be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach colors! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete