Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I've been sewing lately



Vera Bradley steering wheel covers for Lynn's Etsy page.
These are selling well......but that means that I have to sew them!




Venetian Paisley


Clementine


Heather


Variety of 5 different patterns.


Sammie requested Clementine and Ribbons.


Jazzy Blooms


Midnight Blues



Flower Shower


Petal Paisley

Plus a second variety set with 5 different prints. Plus others I didn't photograph...
The good news is that the steering wheel covers are selling very well. The bad news is that I have no time to do sewing on the various quilt projects I'm in the midst of.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase a petal paisley steering wheel cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy one on Etsy at HolmansCreations. Lynn has 2 for sale right now.

      Delete