Saturday, June 13, 2015

More Blocks for 2015 License Plate Quilt



Continuing my 2015 License Plate Quilt. I'm trying to collect one fabric plate from each state and province that is participating in the 2015 Row by Row Experience. I've ordered these plates online or over the phone. As they trickle in I add selvages and pair them up with some of my fun fussy cut blocks. These pieced blocks are 12 1/2 x 16.


Arkansas and Colorado.
The bunnies are ready to HOP ON OVER!
And the monkey is swinging HIGH.

Minnesota and Arizona.
The policeman is sending some strippers to jail...?
Or was it snakes in the desert? We saw snakes in Arizona crossing the road.

Louisiana and Georgia.
Love the crawfish! Had to put the pirate here, he may be looking for crayfish.
And this lovely lady looks like a southern belle. Sweet tea anyone?

Illinois and Maine.
Snoopy is dancing with Christmas Joy being near Santa.

Alberta and Alaska.
I found lots of stripes to add to the zebra block and lots of bubble circles for the fish.

Mississippi and Missouri.
I put my pirate treasure chest next to the anchor of MS.
And for the camper of MO I put a house because I prefer to sleep in a cabin. :)

Oklahoma and Washington.
My sister, Ellen, likes elephants thus the elephant next to an Ellen shop.
And Snoopy is so cool he would say #PIECEOUT.


1 comment:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!licenseplatecar.com

    ReplyDelete