Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sew U Camp 2---Scary Camping

After sewing lots of "rows" this summer that were designed by others, I decided to design one for me. This is what scary camping is all about. Hearing spooky noises and not knowing what is out there......
This measures 12 1/2" x 44".

For fun I experimented with quilting from the wrong side.

I followed the lines in the backing fabric.

Since the back fabric is dizzying I chose to quilt only one direction at a time.

Then I quilted the opposite way.

Sleepy moon...

SCARY HUGE spider.....

WHAT IS THAT THING??????

Special license plate designed by Debra Gabel for the Facebook group "SewUCamp2".



3 comments:

  1. I think I have seen those scary things in our camper, too. Makes a cute wall hanging, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am trying to get that license plate as well as the one thats says making memories. is there any way i can get these. or can you put me in touch with someone who can help. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete