Saturday, February 20, 2016

Parts 2 & 3: My Small World

This is my version of Part 2 of the pattern My Small World by Jen Kingwell.
The pattern is divided into 6 parts.

These 2 panels will be joined to make Part 2.
It's hard to get a good photo of a piece of patchwork that is 8 x 34!

After receiving the PDF file of foundation piecing templates from Sew What Sherlock I really started looking at the possibility to foundation piece other sections. These monkey wrench blocks can easily be foundation pieced in 3 sections. For accuracy I prefer this method.

I just love these circles in the sky! 
And look at my bird on the roof!

This is my Mouse House.
And look there is Free Parking here too.
If you go to Disney don't expect to find free parking this close!


This is Part 1 & 2 joined together.
Fun, fun, fun.....
Top of #3. I love doing the sky!!

Bottom of #3. I love the freedom of choosing ANY fabrics! NO RULES!

So this is Part 3 in 2 sections.....


And now I've got Parts 1, 2 & 3 all sewn together!!
Oh rats, I've sewn one 4"x 8" section in upside-down!
Should I change it? Probably not since the whole thing is so busy.














No comments:

Post a Comment