Friday, February 27, 2015

Steering Wheel Cover Pattern

The last post I titled a "Blizzard" of wheel covers. And the next day we got 12" of snow! The forecast said 1"-3". As quilters we know there is a huge difference between 3" and 12"!!
That is my 14" Omnigrip ruler stuck in the snow. We had 12" and then icy rain beat it back to 10.5" and put a hard crust on the snow. Good day to sew.

I need to thread all these elastic pieces into the casings.......
Aren't these Vera Bradley fabrics gorgeous? So fun to sew with.

A bunch are finished. Slow process.

And Sasha keeps interrupting me. She wants me to take her for a walk. She is persistent.

These Vera Bradley wheel covers are for Lynn to sell in her Holman's Creations shop. ($25)
And this is the pattern available in my shop at Susan's Quilt Creations. ($6)
You can now make your own wheel cover using your favorite fabrics.
 Or holiday fabrics.
 Or patriotic fabrics.
Or silly happy fabrics.
I like to change which fabric is on top of the wheel. 
It's like having a new wheel cover when I switch which is on top.

Can I get a Whoop-Whoop? Linked to Confessions of a Fabric Addict linky party.

No comments:

Post a Comment