Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bathrobe block 35--Oklahoma Backroads

To clarify my mission: I'd like to make a bathrobe out of lots of different blocks like a sampler quilt. The Quiltville Quips & Snips web site had loads of wonderful FREE patterns under the link at the top labeled Free Patterns! There are about 62 free patterns and I'm going through them alphabetically making at least one of each. I have a feeling that I will have way too many for a bathrobe and might need to make it into a sampler quilt but for now it's called the Bathrobe Challenge.



The style of this block is usually called Road To Oklahoma but Bonnie Hunter changed the darks and lights so she called it Oklahoma Backroads.
Very easy to piece because it was all squares and rectangles. Even the White triangles started as squares. This is an 8" block.


No comments:

Post a Comment